Wednesday, May 25, 2011

24/5/2011


place>>>bicycle shed of okayama rika daigaku
today,early in the morning,the construction people came to our house to renovate some parts in my house which is at the back room near the bathroom..we have been told that they will come starting 9 am.surprisingly,they came earlier than we expected.So, Ive got to take a shower at my friend's house.after that,i went to uni,and talking to myself"asal lab ni sunyi je",and sensei came to me and said that other people are not coming to the lab.im alone.so,i did my jikken alone..about 12.00pm i finished it and still got work to do.I have to setup the new thing that just reached at our lab.dont know its name..never once used it before.after i finished it,and walked to the bicycle shed and YOU KNOW WHAT IVE SEEN??it was shown in the picture above."ape lah nijonjin ni,kalau nk cepat sgt pun,letak je la kt luar dri bicycle shed tu,ni dah menyusahkan org"sigh~~
will update later,till then:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..so funny..

himawari said...

comelnye!

semut merah said...

kalu aku jumpe basikal ni aku nk g letak dalam tong sampah hihi