Thursday, May 19, 2011

my first experienced Nomikai

shooshhh..lots of dust huh?hahaha..helllo again...what is nomikai?this is japanese word.it means having a party between your colleagues..etc..and everyone who has pursued their study in Japan will experienced nomikai.first of all,it become a problem for me as during nomikai they want to drink sake,wine drink that will make you drunk,yelah all people around you are drinking and of course this will make uncomfortable situation for me.on Wednesday 18th i went for a nomikai to celebrate 4 of u including me as a new student in power electronics laboratory.before we went for a nomikai,we had to choose a restaurant,sensei said that there was an indian shop where i can eat chicken curry there,and i refused as i don't like indian food.so we proceed to japanese food.and yeah we chose restaurant that provide nama sakana=ikan mentah2..we agreed..i didnt know where was the location of that restaurant,so my master senior told me to wait for him in front of the fountain which is situated at the Okayama station.he asked me to wait for him on 5.40pm..hahaha..and yet i was a lil bit late,i arrived around 5.43.nad yes its true that people around the world treat time differently.and for Malay people if we late about 2-3 minutes we didn't care at all.but here in japan they are very punctual..and i was lucky that my senpai didn't angry at me..i walked together with him instead of following his back.and he said to me that we have to walked quickly,but didnt heard what he said i walked slowly,so we have to wait for the traffic light..haha..at my first sight i didn't like about this senpai at all,and seldom talk to him..and this was my first time we talked much:)we arrived at that restaurant.we waited for all.our party started at 6 pm.as i said above they ordered nama beer,buttt my sensei ordered oulong tea(he cant drink because he said he had work to do)..and we did kanpai=cheer together.i was afraid to do that because bubbles rise in their beers..whoaaaa..Alhamdulilah nothing happened,just afraid their bubble will split in my drink while we were doing cheers together.we ordered yasai=vegetable,nama sakana=raw fish..i took yasai and slice of raw fish.i ate a lil bit of that fish,and it was good:)can you imagined i have to pay about 3500yen and i only  ate yasai and a slice of raw fish.how interesting huh!we had some chitchatting there.and sensei told us that he need to leave around 7.and he asked to me to leave earlier if they started to get drunk.they drink a lotttt.at that time sensei has leaved earlier..their faces turned into red,and start laugh loudly.they did mengumpat sensei2..that was the best part.hahahah..kelakar pun ade jugak:)was what else am i doing here,i should take a leave to.and yes i have to!and i told my senpai that i have to excuse myself ..alhamdulilah selamat,and i managed to go home earlier:)

till then,

2 comments:

Nur Nabila said...

eh soheee bole mkn ye ikan mentah???ak pn sgt sukeee ikan mentah tp ak mkn salmon je :)))

al-kauthar said...

aaaaa..bila2..aku bleh mkn sikit jek..sobs:(